Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pt. 2

More pictures for you!!!

A favorite food of mine here. These are pidgeon eggs, I used to eat these when
I lived in Mexico. I looove these :) The thai word for egg is cai.

About 3 days after I got here I went to the walking market with Kwan and
her friends and made some friends of my own!

Woranari Chaloem, my school, was having an open house and my friend Cher was all
 dressed up and preparing to sing! She looked so beautiful I had to take a picture :)

I'm in my school uniform but I am with my friends that were performing at the
open house :)

Still at the open house with my friends, Ing and Gle, they are dressed up
to represent China :)

Me in class with my friends Gle and Ob :)

Me and Rung :)

Me and Ob :)

Me and Than :)


Those are all the pictures I could upload this time! More are on their way! If there is anything you would like me to write more about let me know :)

Peace and Love,
ดำว

No comments: