Monday, September 12, 2011

September 9, 2011

Talk about freakin anoying. Ohhh myyy gooshhh. If your in a situation like me where people are always either trying to get your attention and giving you alot of atention, its not a good idea to be tired. Today I was really really tired.

First, it was people asking me if I was sad. How many times do I have to tell you I'm not sad for you to freakin believe I'm not freakin sad. *sigh

Then, it this girl. I'm not going to say her real name, though I'd like to. That girl is so freaking loud. Like.. oh my gosh, I CAN HEAR YOU, IM  NOT DEAF. She would be standing right next to me and be yelling in my ear. Then she'd pull at my clothes...

Your probably like, "Rachel, why didn't you just ask her to stop?" Ummm...I did, in as many languages as I could including the one she spoke.

As you know, or at least probably guessed, I'm taller than most people here. So, me getting pissed I got up (I was sitting, talking with friends) and I started walking towards her, and she backed up sooo fast, I was a little confused. My height must be intimidating.

The rest of my day was ok...I have alot to catch up on (writting wise) but...well yea. If there is something you want to know more about let me know.

Rachel

1 comment:

Mom said...

hi
rachel,

iam at Grandma Anne's. Remember that to the thai you are representing a very foreign land. youare very foreign to them. In general when someone is unfamiliar with the laguage we speak a little louder and clearer to allow the newcomer room for familiarization. i know it is annoying, but this person is probably wanting to be helpful. It takes quite a bit of humility and patience on both sides. Meanwhile, I hope are studying and working on the language at home to ease your acclimation. It is tedious work, but it is worth your while. mom