Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Student Uniform!

I have 3 uniforms but this is the most important one and this is the one that I have pictures of me in :) It's literally called the student uniform :) We also have a sports day uniform and then there is the activity day uniform :)

The student uniform consists of a light blue button down cotton shirt with your name printed on the right side. Then you have to wear a black belt, and this HEAVY navy blue cotton skirt that goes mid calf and covers your knees when you sit down. Then you wear white socks that you have to roll and black marry jane shoes :) Beautiful.

My host sister Kwan and I :) We are both wearing the student uniform :)

Me and my classmates, on my second day of school. I don't stick out at all :)

I am wearing the student uniform and my 2 friends Gle and Ob are wearing the sport uniform.

My friend Than and I are both wearing the student uniform :) 
Yay :)

I just want to thank everybody for supporting me on my journey :) I am truly having an awesome time :)

Rachel

No comments: